Seattle CPA Firm
Huddleston Tax CPAs is a Seattle CPA firm of focused on the tax and accounting needs of small businesses in the greater Seattle and Bellevue areas.
Our method usually starts with tax preparation. By preparing your return, we become familiar with your business and the issues you face. From there, we can help you with the questions you have throughout the year as you enter into each major transaction. We like to take it a step further by offering a more proactive and hands on business coaching model. Under this model, you will meet with one of our CPAs every month to assist you in molding your successful business. Our certified public accountants have worked with hundreds of small businesses.
We have the experience to be your business advisors. Large corporations have advisory boards to help ensure their success and we can serve the same role for you.
Tax Services & More
We know that each client has specific needs and unique circumstances. Our aim is to meet you where you are and provide you with the individual attention you require.
- Tax Preparation and Tax Planning to maximize your deductions and avoid IRS penalties.
- Quickbooks Consulting–Set up, training, and continued support to help you utilize your bookkeeping system most effectively.
- Business Valuation Report–Providing you business valuation reports based on the sales of thousands of small business.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll–Running your books to ensure that payroll, billing, and all of your transactions are accounted for.
- Small Business Coaching–Helping to guide your business toward success, in staff effectiveness and profitability.
- Cost Segregation Study–Defining the depreciation rates to maximize your tax dollar.
- Offer In Compromise Guidance–Help in reaching a reconciliation on back tax debt through an Offer Of Compromise.
- Practice Groups–Accounting and Tax help tailored to your industry.
It has been our goal since the very beginning to create and nurture these relationships by being there when you need us and providing a broad array of services in a personalized manner. We’d love the opportunity to focus on your small business.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (425) 483-6600 to schedule a tax consultation. You can learn more about our CPAs by visiting our profiles page and by viewing our videos available on YouTube.