Business Plan Writing Services
Why do you need a Business Plan?
- Develop a game plan – set priorities, establish goals, and measure performance.
- Assess the feasibility of your venture – it helps you understand the market, your potential customers, and of course, your competitors
- Determine your financial needs – figure out how much capital you need and exactly what it will be used for
- Attract investors – a business plan will be the basis for financing proposals and loan requests, investors want to see that you’ve done your homework and are completely dedicated to your idea
Why use Huddleston Tax CPAs?
- Our CPAs are well-versed in writing valuations for small businesses and have an intimate understanding of the financial particulars involved in getting start-ups moving in the right direction.
- Collectively, we have decades of experience working with the accounting and tax needs of small businesses, and have coached numerous businesses as they were just starting out.
- We will work with you step-by-step to insure the proper due diligence is taken in order to market your idea to potential investors, employees, and partners.
Just a few of the sections included in the Business Plan:
- Projected financials during the crucial early years of your business
- Carefully crafted and clear mission statement and list of objectives
- A complete market analysis and strategy
- A marketing and sales analysis, including sales forecast
- Start up financial plan and break even analysis
Do you plan on starting a new business in the future? Investors will need to see that you have an organized, detailed business plan that projects the future success of your ambitions down to the smallest detail. They will not invest in your dream if you have not documented your road to success. At Huddleston Tax CPAs, we have many years of experience working with small business owners, and have collectively owned and operated a few successful businesses ourselves. We have the proven, real world expertise that will translate into a customized business plan tailored to your specific needs and those of the type of business you’re going to be starting.