Lynnwood Small Business Tax Information

The City of Lynnwood does not collect any Business and Occupation (B&O) tax.  Businesses are required to obtain a City business license and pay the fees, however. The fee schedule is based on number of employees.  Certain activities may require additional city license and fees.

As your CPAs, we would be happy to help you with your Lynnwood tax filings.  Call Huddleston Tax CPAs for an appointment with one of our experienced local Lynnwood CPAs.

Visit our Local Site at Lynnwood CPAs and Tax Accountants