Redmond Small Business Tax Information

The City of Redmond does not collect any Business and Occupation (B&O) tax.  Businesses are required to obtain a City business license and pay the fees, however.  License fees are based on the total number of employee hours worked in Redmond in the previous calendar year, or on a current year estimate if not available.

As your CPAs, we would be happy to help you with your Redmond tax filings.  Call Huddleston Tax CPAs for an appointment with one of our experienced local Redmond CPAs.

Visit our Local website at Redmond CPAs and Tax Accountants