Huddleston Tax CPAs is focused on serving the tax and accounting needs of small business owners in the Seattle area. Dedicated to providing our small business clients with the best tax and accounting services available, our team of certified public accountants has the knowledge and experience to help ensure that your small business meets all of the applicable tax laws and much more.
Along with the tax preparation service provided by Huddleston Tax CPAs, we also offer a variety of other accounting services to help your business run more smoothly. Our current accounting services include:
- Tax Preparation—We are tax preparers, well versed in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning—We understand the various entities such as LLCs and S-Corps and how they will affect your taxes. We can help you through the process of entity selection, because we understand what it means in terms of taxes and deductions. And we can help make sure that you have other tax planning procedures in place that will streamline tax preparation (by establishing bookkeeping practices) and help ensure you’ll keep the most of your tax dollars and make the most of your tax deductions.
- Bookkeeping—We are well versed in bookkeeping for small businesses. We pride ourselves in being responsive to small business individual needs.
- Payroll—We handle the payroll processes for a number of small businesses. We provide a level of service that is responsive to your individual small business needs.
- Quickbooks Consulting—We have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. That can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeper. And should you choose to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help with that.
- Business Valuation Reports—We have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a CPA that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are considering purchasing a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation report will help you determine just how to proceed.
- Business Coaching—We are a small business. And we have a over a decade of experience helping small business. We make knowing small business our focus. We provide services that extend beyond the financial well-being of your business, we help with strategic planning and team building.
- Cost Segregation Studies—We’ve partnered with a construction/engineering firm to be able to provide you with cost segregations services to help you separate personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates within your property.
- Practice Groups—Industry Specific CPA services. Accountants and tax preparers with a strong understanding of your particular field.
Our CPAs and tax accountants are focused on the needs of small businesses in the greater Seattle Bellevue area. For more information about the accounting and tax services from Huddleston Tax CPAs, call 1-800-376-1785 today.