Mill Creek Tax/CPA Information

Mill Creek Small Business Tax Information

The City of Mill Creek does not collect any Business and Occupation (B&O) tax.  Businesses are required to obtain a City business license and pay the fees, however. The fee schedule is based on number of employees.

As your CPAs, we would be happy to help you with your Mill Creek tax filings.  Call Huddleston Tax CPAs for an appointment with one of our experienced local Seattle/Mill Creek CPAs.