Renton Tax/CPA Information

Renton Small Business Tax Information

The City of Renton does not collect any Business and Occupation (B&O) tax.  Businesses are required to obtain a City business license and pay the fees, however. The fee schedule is based on number of full time equivalent employees (FTE).  It includes corporate officers, partners and family members, whether paid or not.

As your CPAs, we would be happy to help you with your Renton tax filings.  Call Huddleston Tax CPAs for an appointment with one of our experienced local Renton CPAs.

Visit our Local website at: Renton CPAs & Tax Accountants