Huddleston Tax CPAs is focused on serving the tax and accounting needs of small business owners in the Seattle area. Dedicated to providing our small business clients with the best accounting and tax services available, our team of certified public accountants have the knowledge and experience to ensure your small business meets all of the applicable tax laws and much more.
We also offer a variety of other accounting services to help your business run more smoothly.
Our tax services include:
- Tax Preparation—We prepare taxes for small businesses, the self-employed, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning—We understand how LLCs and S-Corps will affect your taxes.
- Expatriate Taxes—We offer foreign tax services including planning and compliance services.
- Bookkeeping—We are well versed in bookkeeping for small businesses and pride ourselves in being responsive to individual needs.
- Payroll—We handle the payroll processes for a number of small businesses.
- Offer in Compromise—We offer IRS tax representation to negotiate a settlement of tax debt.
- Quickbooks Consulting—We have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeper. If you choose to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help with that.
- Business Plan Writing—We create financial projections, mission statements, business objectives, market analysis and business strategy.
- Business Valuation Reports—We have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a CPA that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are considering purchasing a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation report will help you determine just how to proceed.
- Business Coaching—We are a small business and we have decades of experience helping small businesses. We provide services to help with strategic planning and team building.
- Cost Segregation Studies—We’ve partnered with a construction/engineering firm to be able to provide you with cost segregation services to help you separate personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates within your property.
- Practice Groups—We have industry specific CPA services, so you can have a personal accountants with a strong understanding of your particular field.
Our CPAs and tax accountants are focused on the needs of small businesses in the greater Seattle/Bellevue area. For more information about the accounting and tax services from Huddleston Tax CPAs, call 1-800-376-1785 today.
Find a Meeting Location Near You.