Shoreline Tax/CPA Information

Shoreline Small Business Tax Information

The City of Shoreline does not collect any Business and Occupation (B&O) tax.  Businesses are required to obtain a City business license and pay the fees, however.

As your CPAs, we would be happy to help you with your Shoreline tax filings.  Call Huddleston Tax CPAs for an appointment with one of our experienced local Seattle/Shoreline CPAs.

Visit our Local website at: Shoreline CPAs & Tax Accountants